This plugin adds Media gallery capability to user profiles.
Just activate the add-on to enable Media Gallery on your site.
By default the MediaManager feature will be added to your Edit Profile Page / View Profile Page. A preview will be displayed for all the media uploaded by the user.
Some features of MediaManager Add-on for UserPro are as follows :
- Users can now create more lively profiles by adding multiple files – pictures, videos and audio files to their profile ( using UserPro ).
- Images can be opened in a lightbox.
- Pagination for media files is available.
- You can restrict the file types for uploads – e.g. jpeg, png etc.
- You can restrict the file size for uploads.
- You can enable/disable the setting for media gallery tab.
- You can upload multiple files at a time.
- For Admin User – Can limit the number uploads for users. You can set different limits for audio,video and images. For unlimited uploads, you can set it to minus 1 ( -1). That is the default value too.
Note: You need the latest version of Media Manager for UserPro in order to enable the Media Gallery. Please click here to download the add-on.