This addon provides users the flexibility to edit their profiles from Frontend Dashboard and the capability to drag&drop and show the widgets on their Profile Page.
So Users can edit their profiles from frontend Dashboard and Save Changes .
1. Activate User Dashboard Addon
2. As soon as you enable User Dashboard addon , you will see User Dashboard option enabled under Userpro Tab and a page with shortcode – [userpro_dashboard] will automatically be created on your site .
3. Note : If it doesn’t get created – Create a page with name Dashboard and put the shortcode [userpro_dashboard] on it and Publish.
5. Open the dashboard page (Page having shortcode [userpro_dashboard] ) . Here you can see the options to See Profile , Edit profile , Upload Profile Picture , Change Password ,Profile Customizer, Logout from Profile . (See screenshot)
6. Profile Customizer Settings – Click on User Dashboard Tab -> Widget Settings -> Enable profile customizer and Enter Number of columns to show (Maximum 3 columns are allowed) -> Save Changes (See screenshot)
8. Drag&Drop the modules you would like to display on your profile page then click the Save Changes button.
You can also have a look at the Youtube video for more information: How to use UserPro Dashboard Add-on.
Please click here to download the add-on.