- First of all, open “server.php” file which is located in the zip file that you will download from CodeCanyon, and configure the required areas at the beginning of the file. For Example,define( ‘HOST’, ” ); // Database domain or IP number
define( ‘USER’, ” ); // Database username
define( ‘PASSWORD’, ” ); // Database password
define( ‘DATABASE’, ” ); // Database name
define( ‘DATABASE_PREFIX’, ‘wp_’ );
- Then, upload the file to your server that has SSH access. You don’t have to use the same server where you have installed the WordPress.
- Activate Live Chat Addon for UserPro
- Go to UserPro > Live Chat Tab > Click on Settings Tab > General Settings
- Select Yes for Enable Live Chat
- After that enter the URL of the website (without http or https) where you have uploaded the server.php file. For Example – ‘example.com’
- Once you are done with the above settings, you need to open WebSocket Listener Port. Default port is 9303. This will be dependent on the server. If you are unaware about how to open the port, you will need to contact your hosting provider.
- Now, start the WebSocket Listener using the following command in SSH console – php -q [PATH_TO_YOUR_WEBSITE]/server.php
Please click here to download the add-on.