- You can use your Campaign Monitor Authorization Code to allow integration with Campaign Monitor on your WordPress site.
- Make sure you have latest version of UserPro installed.
- To get your Campaign Monitor Authorization Code click here. Your API Key can be found in your Account Settings
- To get your Campaign Monitor List Name go to your Lists & Subscribers tab then select a list & click change name/type.
- Remember your API Subscriber List ID will be used as the Campaign Monitor List Name.
- Copy your Campaign Monitor API key & API Subscriber List ID since you will need it later
- Then go to Global Options -> Campaign Monitor Settings & paste your API key in the Campaign Monitor Authorization Code field & your API Subscriber List ID in the Campaign Monitor List Name field & save the settings.
- In fields customizer, drag the subscribe to newsletter field to your registration form.
You’ve now enabled Campaign Monitor integration on your WordPress site.