- Go to https://www.instagram.com/developer/clients/register/
- Enter all required information. In the Valid redirect URIs field enter your site url and /wp-content/plugins/userpro/lib/instagram/auth.php at the end. Click Register.
- Press Manage on the created app.
- Copy Client ID and Client Secret.
- Go to Permissions settings and press Start a submission. Fallow steps in order to get submission. This is required for the app to be Live. Users won’t be able to login if app would be in Sandbox Mode.
- Now go to your site WordPress dashboard UserPro->Settings->Instagram integration. Change Allow Instagram Social Connect setting to Yes. Paste Instagram Client ID and Instagram Client Secret. In the Instagram Redirect URL enter your site url and /wp-content/plugins/userpro/lib/instagram/auth.php. This address should be the same as in the step 2.
- Click Save changes.
- Now you should able to see Instagram login icon in the login page.
Leave A Comment?