- You can use your MailChimp API Key to allow integration with MailChimp mailing lists on your WordPress site.
- Make sure you have latest version of UserPro installed.
- To get your MailChimp API key click here
- Copy your MailChimp API key since you will need it later
- Then go to Global Options -> MailChimp Settings & paste your API key in the MailChimp API Key field and save the settings.
- In fields customizer, drag the subscribe to newsletter field to your registration form (EDIT FIELD) and enter your mail list ID.
You’ve now enabled MailChimp integration on your WordPress site.