This shortcode will display an activity feed (public or private) like this example.
How to Embed This Shortcode in Editor
How to Embed This Shortcode with PHP
<?php echo do_shortcode('[userpro template=activity]'); ?>
Options are used to customize the shortcode and can be assigned as a pair option=value in your shortcode like this.
[userpro template=activity option=value]
- activity_all – If this is turned on, activity will be public (All users activity) – If this is turned off only activity of “followed users” will show. Default: 0
- activity_per_page – Number of activities to display per each load. Default: 10
- activity_side – Enable/disable instant ajax refresh of activity with ajax loader. Default: refresh (enabled)
- activity_user – A comma seperated list of users (as IDs) to include in activity feed. Example: to limit activity feed to specific users by IDs only. Default is empty (show all users)
- activity_heading – The title of activity feed widget. Default: Recent Activity
- activity_user – This will allow a user to see his/her own activity. Default: All user Acitivty. Example: [userpro template = activity activity_user = self]